You can visit the JA Samaranch Olympic and Sports Museum, and enjoy the familiar workshop on May 8th and 22nd
Beijing becomes the first city ever to celebrate Summer and Winter Olympics and Paralympics.
We recommend you to discover the Barcelona Olympic Museum, the costumes, culture, history and its vinculation with sports and Olympics in China.
The activity has 3 parts:
- First, you’ll discover the Chinese costumes, culture, history and its vinculation with sports and Olympics.
- Then, you’ll play a game to discover Winter sports.
- Last, you’ll make a Chinese lantern to hang it when and wherever you like the most.
- Minimum, 20 people groups
- Activity made for 4-12 years old children.
- Price: 4,50€ / person
- Approximate duration: 1h
- Every weekend
- Sunday at 11:30 AM
- Languages: catalan.